Friday, December 2, 2011

Did Cheney just admit that Rush Limbaugh really is a republican party leader?

Yup, he hedged a little, but then came out for Rush in the end.





SCHEIFFER: Colin Powell said Republicans would be better off if they didn鈥檛 have Rush Limbaugh out speaking for them. Where do you come down?





CHENEY: Well, if I had to choose in terms of being a Republican, I鈥檇 go with Rush Limbaugh, I think. I think my take on it was Colin had already left the party. I didn鈥檛 know he was still a Republican.





SCHIEFFER: So you think that he鈥檚 not a Republican?





CHENEY: I just noted he endorsed the Democratic candidate for president this time, Barack Obama . I assumed that that is some indication of his loyalty and his interest.





SCHIEFFER: And you said you would take Rush Limbaugh over Colin Powell.





CHENEY: I would.





http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?do鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment